Taking innovations forward, creating breakthroughs to help tackle social challenges in the UAE and globally, IREIS 2019 is presenting Innovation Hub Awards, a platform for students and professionals to present their best projects and gain recognition.
Competition Date :
Oct 30, 2019
Exhibition Dates :
Oct 30 - Nov 1, 2019
Nov 1, 2019
ADNEC, Abu Dhabi
(All innovative concepts can be submitted)
Award Competition to present best projects, showcasing a new idea or concept.
IREIS 2019 is an indispensible business to consumer (B2C) platform for the real-estate and Investment stake holders. All of the links in the value chain are gathered here, just a few steps from one another: from development, financing, implementation and marketing to the operation and utilization of properties.
Innovation hub will help in bringing domain experts together to provide seed funding, mentorship & support to help students/ startups to commercialize innovative products & services, create jobs, attract investments and support the economy by laying the foundation for future growth.
An opportunity to transform your start-up with a 3-minute business pitch. Contestants apply online and are shortlisted by a distinguished jury through a multi-stage selection process. Selected contestants will pitch live in the Grand Finale at the Start-Up Event. Last date to submit entries is 15th Oct 2019.
Demonstrate your business ideas live, be innovative concepts. With thousands of participants expected to attend, make the most of the visibility and opportunity to attract investors and customers. Book early so you can get the best spots. Last date to submit entries is 1st Oct 2019
Grab the opportunity to learn from successful entrepreneurs through insightful talks and discussion. Last date to submit entries is 15th Oct 2019.
Visitors range from Startup Founders, Investors, Venture Capitalists, Government Representatives responsible for funding, Free Zones, Banks, Corporate and Enterprises, SMEs and Business professionals interested in understanding new trends and grow business in their preferred industry.
- Certificate for all Participants
- Trophies to Winners of each category
- Prize money for the big winner
- Connecting innovators to an international network of participating nations, corporate partners, regional and global businesses, as well as general visitors
- Event offers the chance to increase your recognition & awareness in the industry
- A platform to learn more about initiatives like Technology Innovation Pioneers (TIP), Takamul, ADBC, GHADAN 21, HUB 71 etc.
- To increase a project’s global visibility and impact
- Extensive marketing and communication exposure through print, Online and Social Media promotions
- Media Interviews and Press Coverage
- Opportunity for funding by the Investors , Venture Capitalists and Government subsidiaries
- Connect with new partners and associates for establishing future business ventures
- Pitch the idea to Investors : Selected Projects will get opportunity to present the business idea to a group of investors
- Logo of the Marketing Materials
- Press Coverage and Media Interviews
- Social Media Promotions – Tweets, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Insta
- Dedicated exhibition area for selected projects
* Terms and Conditions Apply
Please register online by clicking on the "REGISTER" button below. Further details on the project submission will be communicated directly with the Applicant. All details must be completed and final project must be submitted by the entry deadline which is 30th September 2019. For assistance, you can reach out to our team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org